Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What a Fabulous Spring Break!




Oh yeah, this is definitely one of the best spring breaks I have ever had! I have spent all of the past three days in the library--yippee! How fun! It was either this or Cancun, but I think I definitely chose wisely.
Just so you know, it really wasn't by choice that I am spending my time studying. Two of my professors thought it would be so fun to schedule tests the week after spring break, one of my professors thought it would be cool to assign 3 assignments due the week after spring break, and another professor thought it would be great to make a 10-page research paper due the week after spring break. Aren't they just the best??

Alright, enough sarcasm...I have to put my nose back in the books.

But first, here is a picture from where I was a year ago...my favorite museum in the whole entire world...the British Museum. See if you can spot me!

0 comments: