Monday, March 31, 2008

A Perfect Movie

It takes a lot to impress me at the movies. There are many movies that I like, but only a few that I actually think live up to the artistic value that I think cinema should/can have. I haven't seen a movie like this in ages, but out of the blue, completely, but charmingly unexpected, I watched one the other day. The movie is called "The Girl in the Cafe" and it is pitch-perfect. Heartbreaking, lovely, funny, powerful, thoughtful, smart, sad, and brilliant. I have been thinking about it nonstop since I watched it last week and I urge you all to watch it (good luck finding it though!). Absolutely perfect. Enjoy!

J-thanks for the movie. So was he guilty or not? I am very confused by it all, but it ended up okay I suppose.

3 comments:

JC said...

i just assumed he was, but i guess they never said for sure. let's just assume he was because i'd hate to think that cute little jake let a terrorist go

JC said...

i gave it about 3 stars, what do you think?

Kristen Ameel said...

I was a little disappointed by it. I would give it 2.5 stars.