Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lists

There is something so satisfying about making lists. Maybe it is a little OCD, but I can make a list for just about anything: errands I need to run, books I want to read, grocery lists, recipes I want to try, etc., etc. So here is a list of all the movies I have seen since fall semester ended. It should tell you two things: How much I love movies and how I have spent a good chunk of the break.

Confetti, Sliding Doors, the Host, the Simpsons movie, Fracture, Copying Beethoven, Beauty Academy of Kabul, Bleak House, Atonement, Walk Hard, P.S. I love you, Waitress, the Heartbreak Kid (worst movie of the year!), the Treatment, the Lord of the Rings, Charlie Wilson's War.

Unfortunately the movie watching is probably going to slow down this week because I have to work 5 shifts at the restaurant this week. I am still going to try to squeeze in a few though:)

0 comments: