Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lame Brain

So I have been in the panicked frenzied pit of Hell known as Finals Week, but really it has lasted for the past 2 weeks. My brain is jammed full of words and equations and lists and memorized details and and and...ugh, it is exhausting just thinking about it. I am at the point were I will be dutifully reading along in my notes and all of sudden the words look like a fancy form of ancient Martian script. My brain can't compute Martian! And then I get all freaked out and feel like life is over because I am going to fail all of my classes because my notes were written in Martian. Oh brother, some fresh air and relaxation are much needed at this point so I can regain some sense of sanity:)

Anyways, I allowed myself 42 minutes of fun today and watched an episode of Brothers & Sisters. One of the actors is from Wales, but has an American accent on the show. Halfway through this particular episode, his accent totally broke and I just wanted to kiss him. I adore accents from the UK and even though this was just a smidgen of one, it was brilliant. I had to rewind it four times. Maybe it was just the Martian reading I've been doing lately that made me want to kiss him, but oh that accent!

2 comments:

JC said...

which episode was it? have you seen the latest episodes or are you still trying to catch up. anyways, i hate to break your bubble, but in some of them, he's totally making out w/ another guy! ick.

Melissa Rose said...

Hey! My husband's cousin Jessica White knows you! I am so glad the semester is over! You me and Jess should go to a movie soon!