Thursday, November 1, 2007

No, no, oh no!

I was just enjoying my sugar coma induced by too much Halloween revelry, when I heard the most horrifying sound..."It's the most wonderful time of the year." Holey moses! Who came up with the idea to start the 24-hour Christmas station the day after Halloween?? That person should be locked in an insane asylum and I should be able to sue them for mental distress. It is just so wrong, so wrong.


In other news, Jess was kind enough (a better word might be patient enough) to try teaching me to knit last night. I did an okay job when she was around and was excited to try it on my own. I curled up into bed after leaving her house and started knitting, and it went so badly. I almost started crying. I want to be able to knit so badly. I think it would be an awesome hobby, but now I realize it might take a little more practice and effort than I thought. I will keep you posted on how it goes.


Happy November!

2 comments:

JC said...

don't cry! this might make u feel any better: i was uber-frustrated when i first started. and if it's any consolation, you could always use the needles to jab something :)
anyways, wednesday night was fun, we need to do that more often!

JC said...

when do you want to go to the movies - fri, sat or sun?