Sunday, October 28, 2007

Phylogenomics, Hystricognathus, Oh My

My head is jam pack full o' crazy biology terms. I am furiously studying for a mammalogy test and writing a paper for my microbial genomics class and am finding my mind more and more clogged with verbosity by the second. I have been listening to the same songs on iTunes for the past 2 days, an endless repetition of Spoon, Modest Mouse, Feist, Eisley, and Gonzales. I know there is other music out there, but somehow the repetitions of the songs sets me into a study-furious mode.
My brain is just jammed, jammed, jammed. And all I really feel like doing is making biscuits from a 3-month old Cooking Light issue and smothering those hot flaky biscuits with salted cream butter and honey. Do you think I could write a 4-page paper, study mammalogy, and bake biscuits at the same time??

0 comments: