Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Well, the biggest test of my life is only 6 days away and I have to say, I am staying pretty (shockingly) calm. I haven't seen very much sunlight since I returned from San Francisco last week, however, as I have been hiding out in the library. KW once told me that I looked like an ewok and now I feel like one...a library ewok to be more precise. One thing I can say for all this studying, my brain feels sharper than ever. I helped M with a crossword puzzle last night and the answers were coming to me faster than ever before and I can do math in my head in a cinch.

Outside of being a library loser/ewok: I had a fabulous trip to San Francisco last week. There is nothing better than hanging out (i.e eating and drinking too much, and watching too many movies) with your sister in such an awesome city. We even scoped out sites for her wedding. Exciting! Here is a picture of the gorgeous beach that is just 10 minutes from their apartment!

0 comments: