Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back to Blonde


(Yes, I am this vain). So for the past 22 of my 23 years I have been blonde. One day my hair just decided it would be fun to turn me into a dishwater blonde...not so cool! I thought the sun this summer would help, but my hair was only becoming browner. So, I took matters into my own hands and dyed my hair back to blonde. It turned out a little strawberry blonde, but at least it is lighter. Like I said, I know I am vain to worry about my hair color, but now I feel more like myself and that is a good thing!

2 comments:

Britta said...

No way! It's weird to have your hair color change all of a sudden. You look lovely, sugar!

JC said...

hey, thanks for the birthday wishes. i love your new color (not that i didn't like your natural color) and i can't wait to see it!