Friday, April 4, 2008

Piano Crushes

So I was really bored this afternoon, no book, no tv, no movie, no music, no conversation, no game, no nothin' could remove the boredom. And I was not about to give in to homework! I walked by my piano and something lured me to the keys. I started playing and playing. An hour later I woke up from a lovely piano-haze. Ah, I miss that feeling! It is so satisfying to create your own music. Granted, the piano-tuner hasn't been here for 3 years so the sound is a little off, but still, it was nice to play again. (Added bonus, playing the piano finally took my mind off of daydreaming about the boy I have a crush on. I forgot how annoying it is to have a crush when the other person has no clue that you even exist!)

All right, off to dinner and a movie.

2 comments:

Britta said...

You need to ask that boy out. Duh. Also: what did you play on the piano?

Kristen Ameel said...

I played all of my old stuff, except my favorite Brahms piece which I had memorized but now can't even read the score of:( So Sad! I am working on it thought!