Tuesday, April 8, 2008

About all I could stomach

This is why Bizarre Foods is my new favorite show: Cow-butt sandwiches, fresh donkey's milk, grilled cow intestine, cow utter, fresh lamb's blood pudding, and freshly-castrated cow testicles. I am known as somewhat of a foodie, but this is a little insane...getting a little too familiar with the animals if you know what I mean. (B, wish you were here to watch it with me!)

Check out the link to the freshly-castrated cow testicles here: http://www.andrewzimmern.com/gallery/photos/season_two

2 comments:

Britta said...

I love that show. It makes me wish we had tv. But I have the internet and lord knows I already spend too much time. It's all I've done today. Ick.

Kristen Ameel said...

You know you can download episodes of Bizarre Foods on iTunes. You should watch the episode from Chile...probably the grossest one so far!
Guess what, Brothers and Sisters comes back next Sunday night! Yay!